From Euskirchen to Mozambique (Part 2)
Olá out there,
In the Schools
My work in the schools consisted of different activities:
2. Windons and doors repair
3. Repair the banks of the amphitheater
4. I made a photographic rising of all the schools and finish the picks up of the teachers' data and of the students to conclude this rising.
5. I attended and I collaborated in two seminars of the schools.
6. Every month I elaborate the monthly program of the schools for such I write 4 histories (a history of the week) and some songs. Once a month I gather with the teachers of each school and I present the monthly theme and I explain which purpose of the histories.
In the health
2. I participated and I motivated every week in the elaboration of a Rádio program about on health, hygiene and tropical diseases. I consider this program of very important, because with it we reached thousands of families.
3. At this time I write the themes for next 3 months.
4. I elaborated two pamphlets of information concerning AIDS and Malaria for to the population.
In the Program of families:
2. I participated and I helped in a seminar of coordinators of families.
3. I also participated with Joana in the first campaign of partner ship to 5 companies of Nacala from where we obtained 2 donations.
4. I helped in the elaboration of the dossiers for the next campaign of partner ship in Nacala and Nampula.
5. I finished of an exhibition picture with 4 meters about the whole program of the project and its results.
6. Another part of my work was, that I and Joana made a presentation with the participation of some "escolinhas" (pre-schools) and some pictures about the program of the Child Aid . We have made that presentation during the visit of the governor of the Nampula Province.
So, that was a part of my work in Mozambique.
Viele Grüße von Pedro.